The mission of the School Board Communication Committee is to:
- Create positive, proactive communications that directly aid the district in achieving its strategic plan.
- Celebrate the successes of ConVal students, faculty, staff, and initiatives.
- Build and improve relationships with stakeholders to solicit support for programs and budget.
- Enhance the district’s reputation/standing and promote our “high quality” district.
- Promote ongoing, timely communications and create a means for engagement by the communities.
- Keep info/conversations positive and ongoing as we look forward to reimagine a sustainable and fiscally responsible ConVal for the future.
The Communication Committee continues to work towards improving communication among our communities and to find more effective means for meeting our goals on a daily basis. If you have a town newsletter or town/group social media account that you would like the Communication Committee to forward updates when posted on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to keep you better informed.
The Communication Committee meets as needed.
Agenda and notes can be found on the ConVal website listed under the school board committee archive: agendas and minutes.
Niki McGettigan (C)