A road map to help an organization figure out how to get where it wants to go.
The process often includes establishing a vision of the future, setting goals based on current data, and conducting an evaluation of the District’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
ConVal’s current strategic plan (2012) addresses six primary goals:
• Maintain high quality learning environments
• Establish curricula reflect, essential knowledge,skills,and values necessary for students to be lifelong learners
• Hire, train, and retain a highly competent, caring, effective staff
• Provide programs that meet the needs of all learners
•Collaborate with the community to support the needs of all students and the effective use of community resources
• Maintain an ongoing assessment system that measures individual student growth, program effectiveness, and the level of community satisfaction
The committee is working on updating this plan, with input from all stakeholders, as a result on a District wide survey, and a series of community forums.
Pierce Rigrod, Chair, Hancock; Rich Cahoon, Antrim; Richard Dunning, Peterborough; Bernd Foecking, Dublin; Kristen Reilly, Peterborough
Linda Quintanilha, Bennington
Dr. Brendan Minnihan, Superintendent; Kimberly Saunders; Assistant Superintendent; Marian Alese, Business Administrator; Ben Loi, Principal at PES
Parents, Staff and Students
Claire Varga, Parent; Beecher Clifton-Waite, CVHS Student; Tim Iwanowicz, Teacher at GES
Click here for the CVSD Strategic Plan – Final
Click here for the CVSD Strategic Plan – Fact Sheet
Click here for Draft Survey Questions